Finally at 15 months...
Monday, October 12, 2009
boom, boom, boomboomboom crash! Hilarious crazed laughter ensues.
This is the sound of Bennett's first steps. He stepped once, twice, and then ran three last steps before tumbling to the ground and laughing a huge belly laugh.
I am so glad Greg's morning class was cancelled so he could witness Bennett's first steps.
Now, if I could just make sure this becomes a regular occurrence instead of a one time fluke.
October 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM
YAY!!! Go Bennett!
October 12, 2009 at 1:29 PM
Way to go Bennett! At Colton's rate, Colton won't be walking until he's about 18 mos. :)
October 12, 2009 at 5:33 PM
And where is our video of this big event? - Mom
October 13, 2009 at 7:31 AM
That is hilarious, he just loved it.
October 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM
Hooray! I can't wait to see him in action!
October 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM
Congratulations, Bennett!