College Game Day
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Saturday morning we decked ourselves out in our best Wisconsin gear and headed over to the Kohl's Center for College Game Day live. Greg, of course, first had to explain to me what College Game Day was.
Jackson loved it, He clapped, cheered, and got really into all the excitement. He kept yelling "BYU Go Cougars!" I guess he knows where his true allegience is. The highlight for Jackson was giving a high 5 to Bucky Badger.
As we left Jackson turned to us and said "that was a really fun basketball game!" We didn't have the heart to tell him that there wsn't actually a basketball game. But in his mind it was just as good: cheering, clapping, arena, lights, and Bucky Badger.
February 15, 2009 at 8:18 AM
What a great thing to do as a family! I love that Jackson was cheering for the Cougars and wearing RED...the pictures are darling...both of your boys are getting so big! :)
February 15, 2009 at 1:00 PM
haha, I love the pictures. I'm so glad jackson got all into it, and it looks like Bennett was a very good sport as usually. I'm glad you got to experience College Game Day!
February 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM
If it makes you feel better, I had the Mormon Tabernacle Choir on this morning and Kate started "ra-ra-ing" to the organ and choir. My kids are way more screwed up. That looks like so much fun- and your kids look so cute in all the Wisconsin gear. Brock and I were wondering if Greg went to the big game.
February 15, 2009 at 4:40 PM
You all look so cute in your wisconsin gear. I love Bennett's little red jacket. I think that would have been so fun. I've always wanted to go to a college game day.
February 15, 2009 at 11:34 PM
Those pics are SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I love it! What festive red on game day and VD!! :) Ahh boys are so fun! Miss you girlie!
February 16, 2009 at 8:40 AM
Benentt looks so cute with those rosy cheeks!
February 27, 2009 at 11:43 AM
Heidi! I LOVE your hair!! So cute on you! YOur family is adorable-College Game Day=Family fun!!
I can't wait to take Carly to her first!