Saturday, November 1, 2008
Happy Halloween! As Jackson gets older and our family gets bigger, halloween gets better and better. I was able to strong arm Greg into dressing up this year (I know he's not exactly excited to broadcast on the blog that we went as a "themed couple"), and in my opinion our costumes turned out great! I am already working on next years. Here are a few pictures from our ward party for you to enjoy. 


We also went trick or treating with Jackson and it was really fun to watch him bounce (literally) from house to house saying "trick or treating!" --he never could get it quite right. We went with some friends of ours and Jackson loved having a buddy. He actually got a little too comfortable with trick or treating. He started giving back candy he didn't like, insisting on picking his own, and asking for multiples. Oh well. Chalk that up to being 2 right?
Happy Halloween!
November 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM
haha, I had a few kids that insisted on picking their own candy and taking multiples as well. You guys look GREAT. Way to dress up...and way to get a ROSE boy to dress up, that's an accomplishment. Maybe jackson should be Tigger next next since he bounces from house to house.
Glad you had a good Halloween!
November 1, 2008 at 9:35 AM
I love all your costumes! Your kids are so adorable!
November 1, 2008 at 9:39 AM
You all look great! I still think the chimney sweep is the cutest thing ever!
November 1, 2008 at 9:43 AM
what are you and Greg? Am I a tard? Maybe just sleep deprived??
November 1, 2008 at 9:43 AM
what are you and Greg? Am I a tard? Maybe just sleep deprived??
November 1, 2008 at 9:44 AM
nm---where's waldo! I got it. That was one of my guesses! So cute!
November 1, 2008 at 2:04 PM
You guys look great. I love the matching glasses and hats. Cracked me up that Jackson started giving back candy that he didn't like.
November 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM
You make a charming Waldo couple! Of course the kids are fabulous. Glad you had a happy Halloween, and that Jackson has such discriminating tastes in his candy choices. What a great family...now on to NOVEMBER and all the warm fuzzies of the coming seasons.
November 3, 2008 at 9:45 AM
Cute Greg. Real cute.
November 10, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Where are you guys? You seem to blend in to the chaos of the pictures making it so difficult to spot you.