4 months
Monday, November 24, 2008
Bennett had his 4 month check up today. Weighing in at 17 pounds, Bennett reached the 73rd percentile in weight. But the best part is that he is only 30th percentile in height. Now Jackson the skinny bone jones child is joined by Bennett, the chunky thigh king. Or as Greg said Jackson is the next Lee Cummard, and Bennett is the next Fat Albert.
But sadly, on doctors orders, I can no longer have peanuts or peanut butter. With Bennett's eczema, and my family history of allergies, she said it would be best to eliminate it as long as I was nursing. So today I enjoyed my last chocolate peanut butter granola bar. So as you are all enjoying your Reese's, peanut butter cookies, Snickers, and PB & J's, please enjoy a bite for me.
November 25, 2008 at 5:24 AM
I feel for you and your peanuts. Poor Lauren is in that boat. I'm just glad I didn't have to worry about it nursing. He's so dang cute though. Good luck!
November 25, 2008 at 6:58 AM
Wow! Poor little Gavin was barely 11 1/2 pounds at his 4 month check up! I should get some tips...this kid eats a ton but seems to keep nothing!
November 25, 2008 at 8:55 AM
haha...your lee cummard and fat albert sure are cute! I'm so sorry about the peanuts. Did you ask your doctor if you could wait until AFTER the holidays to implement this new rule?
November 25, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Hey Heidi! I just stumbled onto your blog. Your boys are so cute! Tyler Dunn told us a little bit about what has been going on with your family, but now we can be blog friends! Our blog is bigdlittlec.blogspot.com
-Carly
November 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Darling picture! Sorry about the PB, which is my main staple of life. At least there's no PB on the turkey & pumpkin pie menu coming up. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving. We'll be thinking of you all.
November 26, 2008 at 2:49 PM
Heidi,
You look sooo gorgeous, and your boys are so healthy and happy!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We all miss your beautiful family here!!
December 1, 2008 at 5:42 AM
Hi! This is Salem (Brittney's friend/roommate). What a small world that we were having Thanksgiving dinner down the road from you guys! Hope you had fun playing football...I hope my dad wasn't too difficult...he's known to get a little serious about his football games. Your boys are so cute!!! Take care!
-Salem