Gratitude and Good Eaters
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
As Thanksgiving approaches, I wanted to get into the "thankful" spirit by writing down some of the things I am especially grateful for this season. So bear with me as my next several posts are with this in mind.
Jackson has been known to run into the street, write on tables, scream in the pouring rain, and pour out entire boxes of cereal. He is a very opinionated strong willed child. But one battle I have never had to fight is over what's for dinner. He has never been picky and for that I am truly grateful. One of his favorite foods is salad, and he has just recently taken to carrots, broccoli, chicken, cashews, rice and pears. He is very adventurous and will try just about anything. It makes life so much easier when I know he will just eat what I make, rather than having to warm him up something separate. Jackson eats tomatoes like an apple (see picture above) and once ate raw onions and asked for more. Thank you Jackson for making my life just a little bit less complicated.
What are you thankful for today?
November 12, 2008 at 12:24 PM
So, you gave him a tomato in his carseat? Did you cover the rest of the car with a tarp??
November 13, 2008 at 3:49 AM
I am thankful for two adorable grandsons and that I get to see them in less than a week.
November 13, 2008 at 12:48 PM
yuck, I can't believe he bites into the tomato like an apple! Wait, how does Sharon get to see your kids?
November 13, 2008 at 5:04 PM
Annie's favorite food is salad too. They must be related.
November 15, 2008 at 7:20 AM
Wow, I'm impressed. You've bypassed one of the principal battles of childhood! Congrats!
I'm thankful to be linked to your lovely family by way of my lovely family! Happy Thanksgiving!