About 2 weeks before I had Mike, we took Greg to the zoo. We were looking at the hippos and trying to get Greg to say hippopotamus. Finally, he pointed to me and said "mommy hippo".
Oh Sharon and Heidi - those are both funny stories! I think I would prefer to be told I sound like a dolphin and not that I look like a hippo. Thanks for making me laugh.
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
January 19, 2008 at 5:13 AM
About 2 weeks before I had Mike, we took Greg to the zoo. We were looking at the hippos and trying to get Greg to say hippopotamus. Finally, he pointed to me and said "mommy hippo".
January 19, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Oh Sharon and Heidi - those are both funny stories! I think I would prefer to be told I sound like a dolphin and not that I look like a hippo. Thanks for making me laugh.
January 21, 2008 at 7:39 PM
I'm laughing, too! Hopefully not like a hyena.