I Love it When We're Cruisin' Together
Friday, January 11, 2008

In anticipation of the new baby, Greg and I decided to go on a cruise to mexico! Mind you it is a 3 day bottom of the barrel cheap cruise, but you'd be surprised how fun they are, even without the alcohol.
We sail out of LA on March 7th and we can't be more excited to get away before Greg starts school. And I am definitely going to get my $179 worth in food alone. Royal Caribbean has no idea how much food a pregnant woman can put away!
Anyone want to join us?
January 12, 2008 at 6:03 PM
Aren't Mike and Angela going with you?
January 13, 2008 at 11:24 AM
Ryan and I have talked about doing one of those forever. You will have to let us know if it is worth it. I am ready for a getaway so it is sounding really good right now!
January 13, 2008 at 4:19 PM
How did you find one so cheap? I can't find one under $300!
January 13, 2008 at 8:35 PM
Sounds like so much fun! I love "cruising" but it is not really Tyler's idea of fun. I will be interested to see if Greg likes it! Enjoy the food! When we went on our cruise I swear I gained 10 pounds but it was well worth it!
January 14, 2008 at 10:27 PM
HOW can I get tickets like THAT? $179 for 3 days? Can I come? I'd bring Matt, too, for that price.
:)
January 15, 2008 at 12:00 PM
How fun! As soon as I saw your post, I sent Jeff an email saying, "We should go!" We tried to plan a trip to New York this spring, but that didn't pan out too well. Let me know if you're still looking for company...
January 15, 2008 at 4:47 PM
Sorry we can't go...it just didn't work with the budget right now. You guys will have a great time though! We'll miss you.