A 15 minute look at my morning...
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Heidi: Okay Jackson, Mommy’s going to go do her makeup while you eat your cereal okay?
Jackson: Yeah.
J: Mommy
J: Mommy!
J: MOMMY! (Every time he calls for mommy, I keep coming out of the bathroom and going back in)
H: Yes?
J: See-yull
H: Yeah are you eating cereal?
J: Yep.
J: Mommy!
H: Yes Jackson?
J: Lot!
H: Yes you have a lot on your spoon, pour some back into your bowl so you don’t spill
J: Mommy!
H: Yes?
J: Daddy!
H: Yes that’s a picture of daddy right there.
J: Daddy go?
H: Yes daddy went to work.
J: Mommy? MOMMY! Uh-oh!
H: Did you spill?
J: Yep. Ewwww.
H: It’s okay I’ll clean it when you finish.
J: Ewww.
H: Okay I’ll clean it now.
J: Mommy
J: Mommy!
J: MOMMY!
H: Yes?
J: [smile]
H: Finish your cereal.
J: Oh Yeah.
J: Mommy?
H: Yes?
J: Bafroom?
H: Yes I am trying to get ready in the bathroom.
J: All done.
H: Are you all done with your cereal?
J: Yep.
H: Okay lets get down.
J: Ewww.
H: Yeah let me clean you up.
J: Owwside minute?
H: No we aren’t going outside for a minute, you aren’t even dressed yet…
January 16, 2008 at 5:08 AM
Thanks for the laugh this morning (although that is probably not what you intended!) We sure miss him.
January 16, 2008 at 6:17 AM
Jackson is getting so big, he looks more like a little boy than a toddler. Too cute. Glad you had fun in TX. I should take Mike to Galveston sometime, we usually go to S. Padre Island. Happy Cruising, you'll have a blast!
January 16, 2008 at 10:35 AM
haha, I love that. I love the "yeps" and "oh yeahs" haha. Sorry you didn't get to put on your make up...Jackson is my favorite. He is a chatty little one, isn't he.
January 16, 2008 at 12:37 PM
So cute! I love how they communicate at that age! He sure is growing up fast!
January 16, 2008 at 11:01 PM
cute pictures! your morning conversation with jackson sounds very familiar.
January 17, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Luckily you're pretty enough to look nice with or without makeup.
You need to get the children's book "Five Minutes' Peace" (I think I'm remembering the name right) about a really cute little elephant family at breakfast.
January 18, 2008 at 9:39 AM
That's awesome-he's such a cutie! Hey, I've been sick for a while, and I haven't been able to congratulate you guys on the upcoming arrival!! We're so excited for you, and Heidi, we hope you're feeling well!!