Out of the mouths of moms
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Things that came out my mouth this week:
"Do not eat the baby's toes!"
"We do not take our pants off when we have visitors! Let's keep our bums to ourselves."
"Do not ring the neighbors door bell!"
"No peeing in the front lawn."
"Books are not skis!"
"No sorry, no guns in church."
"Toothpaste is not for eating, just for brushing."
"Have a good night. And no coloring on hands or legs in bed."
It's been a long week. I wish this was just an anomaly, but situations like these are pretty much par for the course. Can you tell I have boys?
August 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Oh, man. I hear you. Some of my favorites here were, "Do NOT hit the glass doors with a baseball bat," and "Please stop drinking the pickle juice out of the jar." I hear it's supposed to get better. :)
August 22, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Awesome, I love "no peeing in the front lawn!" Probably because my mom had to tell us that because my grandfather was a bad example... That's hilarious. We miss you guys, we would like to seriously plan a visit up to visit you guys. Lets talk.