Words to remember...  

Monday, February 21, 2011

Today at dinner Jackson noticed me pause for a minute as I had a Braxton Hicks contraction.

"Mom what are you doing?"
"Oh my tummy is just hurting."
"Did your baby bite you?"

...
Bennett has mastered the art of imitation and parrots Jackson's every move. Today he wanted a turn to play I Spy just like Jackson.

So he says, "I spy with my little eye something-- a fridge"

Makes for a really easy game.

...
Jackson loves to tell me I look like a princess, and that I am beautiful. I love the flattery. Today Greg was the object of Jackson's affection though, and Jackson made sure to only dole out the MOST admirable of compliments.

"Dad you look like a rock star! A rock star and a BYU football player."

He knows his dad well.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 Validations of my effort: to “ Words to remember... ”