While you were folding...
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Today I was downstairs folding laundry. One of my boys went upstairs and stayed up there for a long time. I finally went to check on him to find he had dumped out my foundation on the towel on the floor, mixed it up using my mascara wand and painted on the floor, the cupboards and all over his face. The contents of nearly all of my makeup were dumped/opened/tested. And the most shocking part?
It was Bennett, the innocuous child who never gets into anything.
Oh well at least my bathroom got a much needed wipe down.
January 25, 2011 at 10:25 AM
And I thought only girls played in their mom's makeup. :)
January 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Wow!
January 25, 2011 at 12:56 PM
BENNETT? I thought for sure you were talking about Jackson. Well, I guess Bennett learns from the best right? haha. and now maybe you get to buy NEW makeup!
February 4, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Bennett the makeup artist. Wow, never would have thought. Oh, the joys of being homebound by snow! Hope you guys are doing well. You're on the countdown!