Dear Dad
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Dear Dad,
I love you so much. You're going to get a birthday cake Dad. You're so so cool. You're going to play basketball since it's your birthday. Since it's your birthday I got you candy in a cup, and you can eat ALL of it. I love you so much. I love that you give me treats and candy and that you take me to parks and birthday parties. You always take me to special places I can play, like Chuck E Cheese and McDonald's. You always do book, song, prayer, and brush my teeth and give me kisses and hugs.
Happy Birthday!
Love
Jackson
age 4
July 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM
What a sweet letter. What a good dad. Happy birthday, Greg!
July 1, 2010 at 7:52 PM
That melts my heart. What a wonderful dad/son and what a precious little grandson.
July 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM
HAPPY birtday greg. I hope you enjoy that cake and cup of candy! See you soon!
July 2, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Happy Birthday Greg! Wow! You are getting old. :) I hope you had a great day.