Not long now
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
On Thursday, we will be leaving behind this: 
and spending the next 4 weeks here: 
What a very merry Christmas it will be.
On Thursday, we will be leaving behind this: 
and spending the next 4 weeks here: 
What a very merry Christmas it will be.
by Heidi
December 16, 2008 at 8:44 PM
I wouldn't plan on the picturesque sunsets just yet...its yucky out West here also...have a safe trip
December 16, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Wow, that IS quite the difference. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in CA and are able to have a relaxing time with your HUSBAND. You won't be a single mother anymore!
We'll miss you.
December 16, 2008 at 10:20 PM
Yay! I am so excited to see you! Did you get our card?
December 17, 2008 at 3:03 AM
I bet you cannot wait! Have a great Christmas surrounded by family and most importantly your husband! :)
December 17, 2008 at 8:36 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
December 17, 2008 at 8:38 PM
Have a VERY merry Christmas! I cannot believe these pictures. You deserve a break.
December 18, 2008 at 3:08 PM
I am extremely envious of you...
December 18, 2008 at 4:35 PM
Can I go too?
December 20, 2008 at 8:19 AM
I know your vacation will be heavenly...but we will miss you!