Have no fear
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Lest you think I am slacking in my blogger duties, here is a quick list of what I have been up to:
1. Trip to California for Thanksgiving with 28 people in one house
2. 2 days to come home, unpack, do laundry, clean house, repack, and make our way for a 4 day trip to Madison, Wisconsin.
3. Work, work, work like crazy during the most insane time for the business!
4. Unpack and clean my whole house.
5. Plan the progressive dinner next Friday.
6. Finally, after two weeks of putting it off, I finally got my Christmas decorations up!
We've been busy! I apologize for delay but soon the worst will be over, and I will again be the dedicated blogger I like to be.
December 6, 2007 at 10:13 AM
i have been missing your blogging. I check every day hoping to see something new. Good Luck with all the christmas cards, i bet you are slammed, and congrats on madison.
December 6, 2007 at 2:12 PM
You forgot #7) Taking care of my husband.
That is a full time job as well.
December 6, 2007 at 4:52 PM
I WAS getting a little tired of seeing the blue chair! I guess those were good reasons to not blog :(
December 7, 2007 at 10:05 AM
I have missed your blog posts. I figured this would be extremely busy around christmas. We will be excited when we hear from you again.
December 7, 2007 at 7:12 PM
Glad that you made it back in town and glad that you are busy with the business! I always look foward to hearing what little Jackson is up to next...we are waiting for your next fun story!
December 15, 2007 at 2:17 PM
I'm right there with you Heidi. We can be rebels together! Although I do love to read your posts!!
December 17, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Hey, you're one of world's best moms. You don't owe any apologies to anyone! Good luck on all the artful cards you must be designing this season. We are proud of you.
December 17, 2007 at 10:50 PM
I'm with Angela. I was getting a little tired of seeing the blue chair everytime I logged onto your blog.