Picture time!
Sunday, November 11, 2007

We finally got our pictures done this year (a couple of weeks late since there weren't many leaves left!) and they turned out fantastic! I am so pleased! We are saving the best for the Christmas card, but here's another one of our favorites for you to enjoy.
A girl in our ward took these and she was so awesome (thanks Brittany!). She even brought a bag full of toys to keep Jackson smiling for the pictures (which worked because you can't tell from the picture that he was a complete mess!)
November 12, 2007 at 7:58 AM
That picture is darling! I cannot wait to see your Christmas card. You are a darling family!
November 12, 2007 at 8:13 AM
Such a good picture!! We still haven't gotten ours done....yikes.
HEy, I was wondering if we wanted you to do our christmas cards, what's the latest we need to set that up with you and give you a picture? Your stuff is so cute and we'd love use your services! = )
November 12, 2007 at 2:25 PM
That picture is great! You look fantastic, as does the rest of the Rose bunch. How cute. I can't believe you got Jackson to look happy, what an accomplishment for a family picture. I can't wait to get the christmas card!
p.s. your hair looks cute too. I'll have to learn how you curl it like that.
November 12, 2007 at 3:47 PM
those turned out really great! I love your hair and Jackson looks so cute in that brown jacket.
November 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM
does greg ever call him mini me? Just wondering.
November 13, 2007 at 5:33 AM
So cute! Your hair looks really good like that. And I'm so jealous that Jackson is smiling for your picture. Ella never does.
November 14, 2007 at 3:32 PM
Hey, I am going to have my mom take pictures of us while we are there for Thanksgiving. Is it okay if I send my stuff then or is that too late to have you make us a card? I know you are probably getting swamped with Christmas cards so just let me know...thanks! :)
December 3, 2007 at 8:58 AM
This is a GREAT picture of all of you!