Better Late than Never!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Hallowee pictures a couple of days late! Jackson had a blast trick or treating with friends, and absolutely LOVED the idea of free candy (or "tan-dee" as Jackson would say.) Now he should be off his sugar high by about...April. My favorite were two kids dressed as Ghostbusters. They walked up to the door as their parent's played the ghostbusters theme song in a giant boombox at each house. That is totally going to be me someday.
We also had fun at a ward Halloween carnival the night before. The best costume award goes to Scott and Michelle DeVries. Their nerd costumes made me decide to start planning my next years halloween costume tomorrow.
Happy Halloween Everyone!
November 5, 2007 at 9:01 AM
The ghostbusters boombox made me laugh! I think of great costume ideas all year long, but come October, I draw a blank.
November 5, 2007 at 2:28 PM
Sooo cute! I am glad he had a good time. I just threw out the remainder of the candy for my sake not the sake of my kids! Halloween is a very fattening holiday. :)
November 5, 2007 at 3:52 PM
Yeah! I'm glad he had fun. I used to have candy until April...so watch out. HOpefully you and Greg help him out so that he'll be out of candy in justa couple weeks. Did you and Greg Dress up?