Oh my goodness!! Sorry, that gave Ryan and me a good laugh...and Carly a sturn warning to never do that!! LOL~ Jackson doesn't have a toolbox to get those out with, does he? GOod luck with that one!
I opened your blog and immediately started laughing. Wow, that is too funny. Not so funny for you but that cracks me up! How did or how are you going to get it out? Mr. Jackson is always up to something
Funny! Whenever my keys go missing, I always head to the toy box. It seems to be the place for things to end up! Glad that you found it - way to take a picture of such an event! I love it!
Hi Greg & Heidi! I found your blog on Mike & Angela's. It looks like Jackson and Annie would get along just fine! Your blog is so cute and so creative. I can't believe how big Jackson is! He looks just like Greg (but cuter- thanks to Heidi).
"A boy is Truth with dirt on it's face, Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair, and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket."
September 20, 2007 at 6:43 PM
Oh my goodness!! Sorry, that gave Ryan and me a good laugh...and Carly a sturn warning to never do that!! LOL~ Jackson doesn't have a toolbox to get those out with, does he? GOod luck with that one!
September 20, 2007 at 9:13 PM
I opened your blog and immediately started laughing. Wow, that is too funny. Not so funny for you but that cracks me up! How did or how are you going to get it out? Mr. Jackson is always up to something
September 20, 2007 at 11:12 PM
this totally makes me laugh because it is so something stella would do and i would be going crazy. glad you found the phone.
September 21, 2007 at 8:35 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
September 21, 2007 at 8:36 AM
You might also notice that the phone light is on...Heidi said I was calling her while she took this photo.
September 21, 2007 at 9:52 AM
haha, that is so funny! Was your phone out of batteries too? How did you find it? haha, oh, I miss jackson.
September 21, 2007 at 12:44 PM
I didn't realize it was behind plastic! That is hilarious!!! Aren't toddlers the best?
September 21, 2007 at 6:25 PM
Funny! Whenever my keys go missing, I always head to the toy box. It seems to be the place for things to end up! Glad that you found it - way to take a picture of such an event! I love it!
September 25, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Hi Greg & Heidi! I found your blog on Mike & Angela's. It looks like Jackson and Annie would get along just fine! Your blog is so cute and so creative. I can't believe how big Jackson is! He looks just like Greg (but cuter- thanks to Heidi).