Update...
Sunday, June 10, 2007

Well the flight wasn't as wonderful as I had hoped but at least I did not walk off the airplane smelling like a public restroom.
Jackson started off well and played quietly for a half an hour. But pretty soon the fact that he got up at 5:30 started to set in and the crying and whining set in. Nothing would calm him down (Jackson does NOT fall asleep on me...something I may change with my next child). I tried books, food, songs, anything. So what I could I do? I let him cry and avoided contact with other passengers. Luckily we had a row to ourselves.
Finally just before our descent, a worn out Jackson fell asleep to the 15th round of Old McDonald. If anyone has any animals to suggest, I would love it. Old McDonald now has a camel, a goose, a llama, and a tiger.
So by the time I landed I was exhausted, but it wasn't anywhere near worst case scenario. I just hope I never see those passengers again.
June 10, 2007 at 10:25 PM
In honor of his dad's Texas heritage, you could put an armadillo and a cockroach (they are big enough to be animals) on Old McDonald's farm!
June 10, 2007 at 11:01 PM
i love that picture of jackson, it is adorable. glad the flight wasn't too terrible.
June 11, 2007 at 7:57 AM
haha, What does a llama say heidi? You could try a spider or a snake...but those are kinda scary. Glad you made it home safely!
June 12, 2007 at 11:25 AM
What does a camel say? "With a ___ here" ??