White Trim Reveal
Friday, July 5, 2013
From the moment we bought this house, I always dreamed of what it would look like with nice white clean trim and windows. It's not for everyone but for me I wanted a more spacious, airy, crisp feel. So we took the plunge this summer while on a family vacation. We could not be more thrilled with the result! The pictures were taken at different times of day and from different angles, but you get the idea...





July 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Love the white trim! It makes everything look so much bigger?
July 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM
I absolutely love it. It really brightens things up and makes it look beautiful! Nice eye!
July 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Amazing! It is so beautiful. Great job.
July 7, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Wow! That is one of the first projects on my list in this new house, but I am so overwhelmed just thinking about it. How long did it take you? Did you do it all by hand or with a sprayer?
July 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Wow! What a lot of work! But it does look AWESOME! Well done!