The Extended Stay Chronicles
Sunday, December 4, 2011
We are now residents of Minneapolis.
Well kind of.
We are now residents of the Extended Stay in Minneapolis until we close on our house next week.
Yes that is nearly 2 full weeks in a one room hotel room with 3 children.
Day 1: "Wow isn't this fun? What a nice hotel. I never would have thought sleeping in the same room as my kids would be fun but I kind of like it. And it's amazing how we can live our life comfortable with so few things!"
Day 2: "This is kind of like college dorm life. Those coin operated laundry rooms just take me back to my youth. It's nice that I don't have to clean or cook though."
Day 3: "I never thought I'd say it, but I'm sick of eating out. But on the bright side at least our neighbor likes country music."
Day 4: "Greg I am no longer going to the lobby alone since the creepy man hit on me. You are now in charge of trash and laundry"
Day 5: "If I have to listen to any more fighting at bedtime I think I am going to snap."
Day 6-12 to be continued...not sure what is going to be written here but I think it's going to be something like I am never staying in a hotel again.
December 4, 2011 at 8:01 PM
Oh Heidi, I wish I could just speed up time for you until you get to move into that house. One bedroom? Maybe you guys can upgrade for the next week and just pay a little more money? it does NOT sound enjoyable. At least a new beautiful house awaits you on the other side!
December 5, 2011 at 6:49 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
December 5, 2011 at 6:50 AM
Hope you guys get moved in soon! Living in a hotel for that long does not sound fun! Come back to Madison for a bit. I'm sure their are several people in the ward who would love to have you visit!!
December 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Oh dear, I certainly don't envy you! Hang in there, you have a beautiful house to enjoy in just a few short days!
December 7, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Phew! Hang in there. You'll be thankful for so many things after these two weeks. Can't wait to see the new house.
December 9, 2011 at 2:57 PM
P.S.- Will you have an address soon that I can have to send you guys a Christmas card to? Would you send me your address when you get the chance? My email is:
lolly84pop@yahoo.com