A fly on the wall
Thursday, May 5, 2011

I wish I could have been there when Mrs. Whitehead asked Jackson what song he wanted to put in the blank.
"I hope they what?"
Unfortunately I was not there, so all the information I have is second hand through a five year old. All Jackson said was "Mrs whitehead asked if it was a church song."
Along with this little survey, his preschool sent home a little cute poem pasted on a giant colored teapot picture. Attached to it was a little packet of tea. How do you explain to a five year old that while you love the sentiment, his mother's day gift had to go in the trash?
May 6, 2011 at 1:02 PM
I love these types of mother's day gifts. Kids say the darndest things. :) Too bad about the tea. Congrats on a beautiful blessing day too!