"That is the Time for the Cat in the Hat"  

Sunday, October 31, 2010

So once again, I somehow convinced my children to let me pick their costumes this year (although I let Jackson think it was 'his' idea). So to save me a little hassle to prevent any arguing, I opted to make the boys the same costume this year. And although I may be biased, I think these two Cat in the Hats were just adorable.


This was Bennett's first real Halloween where he was able to do some trick or treating. He just looked so cute in his oversized hat I couldn't stop taking pictures. He was the most excited about two things (in this order)
1) His tail.
2) His candy.

He walked from person to person with his candy bag in one hand, and his tail in the other.



Jackson just treated Halloween like he was an old timer. He walked confidently picking up candy and afterwards sat down with his best tinkerbell friend Gracie and just chatted and ate casually. He seemed just like a mini adult.



I love Halloween and the wheels are already turning for next years costume. Here's to hoping my my persuasion skills prevail again and I can dress them up in whatever ridiculous costume of my choice next year.

Happy Halloween!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 Validations of my effort: to “ "That is the Time for the Cat in the Hat" ”