Upgrades
Monday, September 6, 2010
Today we became the proud owners of this: 

Because we need to be able to fit one more of these: 
Because at the end of March we are going to be upgrading our family to include one more of these: 
Get ready for the mayhem.
September 6, 2010 at 7:15 PM
Nice. But I'm much more excited about the baby than the minivan.
September 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM
CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys!
September 6, 2010 at 8:20 PM
YAY!!!
September 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM
HECK YEAH. So excited for the baby, carseat AND minivan. You are going to LOVE it. I bet your boys are going to think it's just the coolest. Just think...door that open with the push of a button, ample truck space, sliding doors...hooray! good job guys, I love it.
September 6, 2010 at 8:30 PM
*trunk space
September 6, 2010 at 8:38 PM
Awesome...I just posted on facebook that you needed to fill it with more kids...I should have checked the blog first! Congrats! You two make cute kiddos!
September 6, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Congratulations! That is so exciting. We love our van - leather seats, the extra seat (we just used it on a trip), the automatic doors, . . . There's so much more space when traveling! Hope you're feeling okay!
September 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Hooray!! How awesome! Van's are sweet! And so are new babies!! Hope you're feeling well.
September 6, 2010 at 9:58 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM
Congrats!! I am so excited for you (mainly for the baby and then the mini-van). :) I hope you are feeling well.
And haha, my word verification is destin, which is almost like Desitin. Hehe. :)
September 7, 2010 at 1:28 AM
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! You are surpassing me now! lol I am soo happy for you!!! Congrats! Come back to CA so I can see you!
September 7, 2010 at 3:52 AM
Now that's a fun way to announce a new addition! Congrats. What fun!
September 7, 2010 at 5:59 AM
Yeah congrats to you and Greg!! You guys make some cuties. :)
September 7, 2010 at 6:14 AM
congrats! here's to more babies and sweet rides. :)
September 7, 2010 at 6:37 AM
Congratulations! Moreso on the baby, but also on the swagger wagon :)
September 7, 2010 at 6:43 AM
Hooray! I am so excited for you, Heidi! You are such a great mom...adding another baby is such great news. Maybe this time it will be a girl! :) How are you feeling?
September 7, 2010 at 6:51 AM
So excited and happy for you Heidi!!! Here's hoping for a girl to play and dress up with lots of girlie things. I know Emma will be so excited. I miss the Sunday "Guess what Sister Rose was wearing today?"
September 7, 2010 at 6:53 AM
Congratulations! And that was such a great announcement.
September 7, 2010 at 7:54 AM
An Odyssey, huh? And with leather? Wow, you really did upgrade. ;-)
September 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM
Congrats on the baby and the van!! You are an awesome mommy!
September 7, 2010 at 8:29 AM
good job! congrats!
September 7, 2010 at 8:45 AM
Congratulations! It's a lucky kid, that one. Think the Roses will pay you if it's a girl?
September 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Congratulations! I have always found that being pregnant while starting a new job is super easy (we've done it all three times). Not stressful at all.
I love the new ride. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!! :)
September 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Yay!! Congratulations! My parents have an Odyssey and they love it! Maybe you'll get a girl this time around and then the toy-buying process will become a bit less foreign ;)
September 7, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Congratulations! Hope you're feeling okay.
September 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM
Congrats on the baby. Also, everyone will probably just think you are a hot nanny with that minivan.
September 7, 2010 at 7:21 PM
Congrats! holy cow is EVERYONE having babies in MArch!!?!? YOu'll have to let me know what you found out about vans in your search. We're in the market too...BOOOOOO. Better have DVD players!
September 9, 2010 at 6:09 AM
Congratulations! You're such great parents, and have the cutest kids ever. The world need another little Rose baby. Hope you are feeling OK.
September 9, 2010 at 9:31 AM
Congratulations on the new little one to come!! I couldn't be happier for you!
September 9, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Wow, congratulations! Another baby AND a mini van...you guys have been busy, hahaha! So excited for you!
September 10, 2010 at 2:21 PM
For the sake of your sanity, I really hope this next one is a girl. :-) If not, the boys would love another brother to join in their mischief. Congratulations!
September 14, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Greg, as long as you and your wife rock a stretch "Y" decal on the back of this bad boy, sporting around in a minivan will always keep your rating on the cool-o-meter very high.
September 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM
Yay! I'm so excited for you. Here's hoping it's a girl!
Though, you do make some cute boys. They have not been forgotten around here. No joke, every time we drive down Maple Grove, DD says "there's Jackson and Bennett's house" and every time we have babysitting swap Katherine reminds us that no one gets to be the "dad" because Jackson moved to New Jersey. She rules the others as a single mom.
Love you and miss you all! Congrats!