Obligatory Preschool Post  

Thursday, September 16, 2010


This post is most definitely the last post of the "first day of school" barrage of posts.

But even so, it still happened. Jackson started preschool yesterday. Yes preschool was at my house, and I was the teacher, but he was still as excited as ever. So I thought a picture was still in order.

So no, he doesn't have a backpack on. And no he actually isn't wearing shoes either.He chose his own clothes, and by no small miracle, they actually match.

Although Jackson is chock full of personality and bursting at the seams with energy and charisma, he decided to bottle it all up for this rather stuffy picture.

So I thought I would try for one more with a little more personality.

And this is what I got.

Congrats on your first day of preschool bud.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 Validations of my effort: to “ Obligatory Preschool Post ”

  • hilary w
    September 17, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

    I wish you guys were in our preschool! Are you doing a co-op preschool again? I hope it's going well!

  • Jordan
    September 20, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

    congrats Jackson!! well.. actually I don't know how excited I am for him because we all know how I really feel about school. But, to be a good uncle I will only speak positively of school to your kids so that they do not get a bad idea about school from me. Have a good semester Jackson!