Bennett Week One
Saturday, July 12, 2008
A few from this week...
And how is Jackson faring you may ask? Lets just say he may be slightly acting out for attention.

A few from this week...
And how is Jackson faring you may ask? Lets just say he may be slightly acting out for attention.

by Heidi
July 13, 2008 at 7:51 AM
Maybe you could post a baby picture of Jackson so we can compare (is it just me or does Bennett look like his clone?)
-Annalise
July 13, 2008 at 2:00 PM
What a cute little smile. He looks like he's grown tons in a week. Jackson looks so grown up now, particularly in the carrier!
July 13, 2008 at 3:43 PM
Congrats you guys!! Both the boys are SO handsome! I hope my delivery goes as smoothly as yours. Lucky! Glad you're all doing well.
July 14, 2008 at 9:31 AM
Your little baby is adorable! I love the little smile! You guys make the cutest little boys!
July 14, 2008 at 3:39 PM
I love the little smile picture. How cute! I'm so excited to meet Bennett this week. I love the pictures of Jackson too. Does he also cry like a baby when he sits in the carseat? That's what Seth did (Becca's kid) haha.
July 14, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Glad to see the both boys are doing well! Jackson might be acting up but at least he is doing it with a smile! Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.
July 15, 2008 at 8:59 AM
Congratulations! You have 2 sons! What an adorable baby and toddler you guys have. Love that smile pic of the baby.
July 15, 2008 at 1:02 PM
Two bright shining stars. Your baby is beautiful, and Jackson is adorable as always. Hope you have a wonderful family reunion. I can't imagine all you are doing these days, and still recovering! Hope you get some rest somewhere, sometime....
July 15, 2008 at 1:53 PM
Awww... he's so tiny! You two have the most adorable kids! Hope you are both doing well and getting as much sleep as possible!
July 17, 2008 at 8:03 AM
Wonderful photos! He is such a beautiful little boy. How has he been so far? I just have to say how much I love this blog - I must commend you and Greg on making it vastly entertaining.
July 20, 2008 at 2:35 PM
Congratulations, Rose Family (of four)! He is a beautiful boy. Love the smiling pic- tooo cute.
July 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM
He is absoultely adorable! So cute! Congratualtions!!
July 22, 2008 at 10:03 PM
I know this is random, but I am working on some super saturday ideas for my ward, I love the snowflake plaque you made last year. Can you please e-mail me the instructions?
Emily
emilywatson78@aol.com
Congratulations on your new baby!
July 24, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Heidi-
I got a blog!!!
Your family is sooo cute! Congratulations on the little one!
I miss you!
-Sara