It's Official!
Sunday, October 7, 2007

I know many of you have been counting down the days until the launch of my new website. Well you can rest assured now, the wait is over...Momentous Creations is officially an online business!
Here's the link:
www.momentouscreations.com
I do wedding invitations, baby announcements, graduation announcments, christmas cards, and everything in between. Feel free to spread the word!
October 8, 2007 at 8:17 AM
I am going to post this on my blog. Good luck! We are excited for you. It looks really good!
October 8, 2007 at 8:50 AM
Hooray, that is so exciting. I will spread the word. The site looks great!
October 11, 2007 at 8:55 AM
Heidi, You have a business! I love your site, it is really awesome. I will be contacting you!!! great job!
October 12, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Way to go! Okay, I'm feeling a little unskilled in the creativity department, but that's okay, because I know YOU.
October 15, 2007 at 9:41 AM
hey, those people on that card look familiar :) congrats on the new site. it looks awesome!
October 17, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Hey, can you do business cards as well? I'll definitely email you when I'm ready to order. I'm excited!
-Bessie
October 18, 2007 at 5:02 PM
Fabulous site! You are an artist. I'm impressed and will tell my family/friends.