Fir Point Farms
Saturday, October 20, 2007
We have this great pumpkin patch near our house that has everything from goats to feed, to haunted houses, to a giant slide. Jackson had a blast, but mostly because he got to pet every dog within a ten mile radius. It was fun to see Greg finally enjoy something slightly Halloweenish! Step two is getting him to carve a pumpkin.

October 20, 2007 at 1:30 PM
Those pictures are so cute! I love the turkey Jackson! I hope you found a good pumpkin.
October 20, 2007 at 2:05 PM
I love the picture of Jackson in the turkey. It looks like a fun day for you guys. I think some people we know might have moved into your ward. Matt and Kari Gentry. They were married just over a year ago and are barely pregnant. You'll have to let me know if it's the same ward.