Train Up a Child
Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jackson already understands the fundamentals of how to support your team on game day. The Rockets should be closing things out soon enough to move on to face the Warriors (you can edit a blog right?) in the second round, and the little man has got his gear and his game face ready.
Hopefully it will not confuse him that we wear Rockets red during the spring, but never, ever do we wear red during college football and basketball season.
Greg (as if that was a necessary distinction)
May 3, 2007 at 7:12 AM
Go Jazz!
May 3, 2007 at 1:04 PM
Way to go Jackson. You know who to cheer for!! I think he has his sports a little confused though. Is that a golf ball he's holding?? I heard through the grapevine that he also says, "don't pass the ball, shoot the three". Chip off the old block.
May 3, 2007 at 3:57 PM
so cute! i think kaden has an interest in tackle football or wrestling. I need to know how to put videos on my blog.
May 6, 2007 at 6:32 PM
Hi Heidi! I don't know if you remember me but I'm friends with your cousins Emily and Jay. I came to your house in Burbank quite a few times when we had one of our many Cali trips. Anyway, I came across your bog through Emily's then your brother's. It's soooooooo good to see you're all married with a little one. How cute is he!? Aren't children the best? I got married in 04 and became an full time insta-mom to Matt's 2 beautiful boys from his first marriage. We just had our own child together last year. Anyway, glad I found ya!
Take care!
Sarah