Writing Debut
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
With summertime in full swing, Jackson has been getting very creative with his one hour of quiet time each day. Markers had to be banned from quiet time due to various works of art showing up on walls, beds, and Bennett's face.
Pans Are Super
by Jackson Rose
[Spelling has been unchanged.]
Pans are super 'cuse they koce [cook] underwar.
Pans are super 'cuse they koke [cook] yoyr hand.
Pans are super 'cuse they smak you in the head.
Pans are super 'cuse the handl pokes you in the iyball.
Pans are super 'cuss they coke you food.
Such a 6 year-old story wouldn't you say? I hope this opens the door for a whole world of writing ahead, but maybe he'll graduate to weightier topics than underwear and eyeballs.

June 26, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I think it was clear from Jackson's story what pans actually cook. Not only do they serve as the medium for warm sustenance, they do it during peacetime, as well as underwar. No discrimination with pans.
June 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Super! He's super creative! :) And that's quite the tiger face too.
August 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM
WHERE did you get this child? He is hilarious and creative and likely brilliant. (I won't tell him I once had to cook a dissected frog in a pan for one of my kids who had to assemble the clean bones for a science project...)