A tale of two teams  

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last year Jackson loved soccer. He is aggressive, he's fast, and pretty good on his feet. He asked me if every day was Saturday. He loved his team and his coach. We now in full swing with soccer this year, and dare I say this year is even better. He loves it. He's passing the ball. learning the rules and loves his team. He get so aggressive and dirty I kind of feel like I'm in a Tide commercial every time I do the laundry.





This is the first year Bennett is able to play soccer. I use the term "play" loosely as it is difficult to teach a game to a group of 3 year olds. It was a rough start as he wasn't interested in playing and was reserved when it came to jumping in on the action. But once he had a buddy (Greg) he did great. Needless to say, he's in good company as most of his team is just as interested in the grass and the birds as he is. Each week he is improving, and he looks forward to it each week!


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 Validations of my effort: to “ A tale of two teams ”