Spring Ball 2010 aka MBA Prom
Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've spent weeks getting ready for the Spring Ball. Not because I was so excited to get all dolled up, but because I was terrified to look like a doofy mom. So I got myself some heels, pearls, and a new dress and I felt like a new person. Greg even watched the kids while I got a massage, and got my hair done. 10 gold stars to Greg for helping me feel more like a girl than I have in a long time.
We walked in to the dance and got a little chuckle. It was an open bar, and had a las vegas theme complete with craps, blackjack, and roulette. Just the scene for a couple of Mormons. We definitely got our money's worth in lemonade though.
We had a great time dancing (took us back to our church dance days, just with more skin and more alcohol) and Greg even took a turn doing a 360 hula hoop performance. We got to take a picture with Bucky Badger, which we thought would really impress Jackson. I think he is the biggest celebrity he knows. 
We stayed out late, ate too much, and had a lot of fun. Just like a couple of kids.
And today we woke up exhausted and sore.
Okay so maybe like an old married couple pretending to be kids.
April 18, 2010 at 8:52 PM
Heidi, you look awesome! Seriously. You look to fit, and your outfit is so cute, and hair cut is awesome.
Looks like you guys had a blast, go Las Vegas! not...
April 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Heidi, you look awesome. I love your dress, pearls, heels, sweater and I LOVE your hair. You guys make a cute couple. Viva Las Vegas, ughh.
April 18, 2010 at 11:13 PM
cool! Heidi, i like the style in these pictures. your hair and outfit are really nice. can't wait to see you guys soon! (i don't think we have anything planned.. but i'm sure i'll see you some time soon)
April 19, 2010 at 6:25 AM
Heidi you look so pretty! I love your dress and your hair and pearls are perfect! I am glad it was a great night!
April 19, 2010 at 7:02 AM
Glad you guys had such a fun time! Heidi, you definitely didn't look like a doofy mom! You guys looked great!
April 19, 2010 at 7:44 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April 19, 2010 at 12:02 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
April 19, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Love your look! Cute haircut, perfect color combo--I bet you two were the best looking couple there. Glad you had fun.
April 19, 2010 at 4:08 PM
Such a GOOD LOOKIN couple! Good times!
April 19, 2010 at 6:12 PM
You look great!
April 20, 2010 at 12:59 PM
You are such a babe! And oh my goodness, you look so much like your MOM!
April 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Heidi you look beautiful!! If you're a mom, then you are one HOT mama!