I'm a Newbie
Monday, March 26, 2007
I might as well be wearing a dork dot, because any experienced blogger can tell I'm a newbie. I will probably be the only one reading this, but at least I get a creative outlet. It would be so fun to post pictures and news and thoughts and get Greg to join in on the fun, but I have a feeling I will be alone in my endeavors. Enjoy!
March 27, 2007 at 2:29 PM
i guess i am really wearing a dork dot because your blog is much cuter than mine. i am a newbie as well. i love to look at pics. Jackson is a cutie.
katie
March 27, 2007 at 5:54 PM
cool blog. Your a pro already! Post interesting and post often and you will soon have a huge following...
Ryan BIrnel
March 28, 2007 at 7:49 AM
I was excited to read your posts and see the cute video of Jackson walking! Don't worry, I'm afraid that I didn't even know what a blog was a year ago... and to be honest, I still don't quite know! ;)